Liebster Award 2.0
Thank you, Yari Tejas at yarisadventures.blogspot.com, for nominating me for my 2nd Liebster Award!! Being recognized by other bloggers will never get old! Since I have already posted the rules, questions, and picked my nominations on the first award, I am only going to answer Yari's questions. (Check out my first Liebster Award post.) Here's to getting to know a little more about me. -Xo
1. What do you love most about blogging?
I have loved showing my personality through writing and meeting other bloggers & non bloggers. I have some really nice opportunities/experiences that have come from just having a website now.
2. What is your favorite food?
You know the saying..."There are two kinds of people. Those who live to eat and those who eat to live." Well, I eat to live. I am such a health nut. But, I love breakfast even for dinner!
3. What are your life goals?
I want to publish a memoir, inspire people, travel, bring awareness to animal rights organizations, become a holistic health coach, and design a shoe line. Maybe even find time to fit in having a family. ;)
4. Do you have any pets? If yes, what kind and how many? If not, what animal would you like to have?
If you mean a companion with fur then, yes, I do. However, she currently resides with her Grami because that is what is best for her at this time. She's part Siamese, if you please ;) and goes by the name Peppi, Pep, Pepperina, Pep Pep girl, and nothing shy of being spoiled. Maybe she would make for an interesting blog post! She also plays fetch...
5. Do you feel comfortable going outside with no makeup on?
Absolutely! But, I do always apply a moisturizer with SPF.
6. Would you rather go to the beach or play with snow?
The beach. Hands down.
7. Do you have any piercings or tattoos?
I am way too indecisive to make a lifelong commitment like having a tattoo, but I do have my ears pierced twice.
8. If you could change something about society or about the way we live now, what would you change?
I would love to live in a world of no judgement. People should be accepting of how others choose to live their own lives and realize that not everyone is going to a cookie cutter of society's view of normal.
9. What's your favorite thing to do when you're not working on your blog?
I enjoy yoga and would love to take up ballet lessons, if I could find a place that would work with adults. I also splurge on a few shows set to record on DVR. And, when I can quiet my brain enough, I really enjoy reading.
10. What is the first thing you do when you wake up?
I start boiling water to make me a cup-o-tea!
11. What made you happy/smile today?
That piece of chocolate I ate. ;)
Thanks, Yari, for the questions! I really enjoyed sharing more about myself for others to hopefully relate to and be part of my journey with me.