With the day of green quickly approaching, it got me to thinking about all my favorite green things. It doesn't hurt that it is also one of my favorite color as well as a special day for me. St. Patrick's Day, two years ago, I met who I now call my best friend, a huge supporter of my many endeavors, and a great love. And he's not the only thing I've been crushing on recently.
1. Eucalyptus spearmint body lotion at Bath & Body Works in the aromatherapy collection smells so refreshing. It says it relieves stress, and I am a believer! I loved it so much I even bought the body spray.
2. Yogi green tea has become a daily enjoyment in my life..sometimes twice. Not only is it a destressor and a great way to take a moment to yourself, but each cup is filled with antioxidants that are beneficial to your health as well.
3. I've discovered beads and just how much fun it is to create accessories with them. I ran across these green ones I can't wait to transform into a boho chic headband or bracelet....we will see!
4. Everyone should have a little green in their homes...for me it's my beloved 3 stalk flourishing bamboo and a young developing aloe vera plant.
5. My favorite snack lately has been green grapes. Something quick, natural, and green....I just can't get enough!
6. And, who isn't excited for spring!? Everything will be green and colorful again. It is my absolute favorite time of the year. It reminds me how things in life can be new and fresh again!
And, it feels appropriate to share a quote by a very inspirational college professor I had, during my undergraduate years, who always had something encouraging to say. "Most people give up on their goals right before a major breakthrough. So when the times get rough that's when you keep working." -Dr. Kenneth Green, management